At the dental practice of Claire Cho, D.D.S., we believe in using the latest technology in dentistry to help our patients achieve their healthiest smiles. We have invested in advanced dental technologies because they enable us to provide dental care to our Aliso Viejo, CA area patients that is safer, more comfortable, and less invasive. Your experience before, during, and after your treatment is important to us, and our state-of-the-art dental tools and materials, combined with advanced training in the latest dental techniques, enables us to provide a comfortable experience with terrific results.
Advancing to the next level of dental care
From preventive care visits to more advanced treatments that restore health and function to your smile, new dental technologies have truly transformed the way we are able to take care of your oral health. We are equipped with the following technologies (among others), which help us better diagnose, plan, and deliver your dental care:
- Advanced dental imaging technologies, including cone beam CT scans (CBCTs) and digital dental impressions take more precise images of your mouth than traditional imaging technologies. CBCT scans provide us with 3D images of your bone, teeth, nerves, soft tissues, and sinus cavities that we use for more accurate diagnosis and treatment planning, while digital impressions provide a more precise mold of your mouth than traditional putties that can be uncomfortable for you as a patient.
- Velscope® is a small hand-held device that we use to detect oral cancer and other abnormalities in your soft tissues at an earlier stage
- Laser dentistry, including LANAP® laser therapy to treat periodontal disease, helps us avoid using scalpels and sutures for a more comfortable patient experience, while also reducing bleeding and the chance of infection and stimulating new tissue regeneration
- Intraoral cameras are small pen-shaped devices that we can use to take pictures of the interior of your mouth so you can see the structures we are talking about when planning your care
- Plasma rich growth factors and bone morphogenetic protein treatments help jumpstart the healing process and accelerate tissue regeneration, healing, and repair
- For many patients, the administration of local anesthesia can be an uncomfortable and anxiety-provoking process; with the Wand® computerized anesthesia delivery system, anesthesia is delivered through a controlled dosing system that is pain-free for patients
More than just flashy instruments, these dental technologies help us deliver a higher standard of dental care that we believe every patient should benefit from. Our state-of-the-art care techniques enable us to provide treatments that are more personalized, precise, comfortable, and safe, with faster recovery times and more patient involvement in decisions related to their care.
To schedule your appointment, call our office at (949) 541-2529 today! Our Aliso Viejo practice serves patients from the Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Mission Viejo, Laguna Woods, and neighboring communities.