At the dental practice of Claire Cho, D.D.S., patients can rely on our team of dental professionals to provide a wide array of dental services that help them achieve their healthiest, most beautiful smiles. From preventative dentistry to restorative and cosmetic treatments that harness the latest advances in dental care, we are committed to providing patients in the Aliso Viejo, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Mission Viejo, Laguna Woods, and other CA communities with comprehensive dental care under one roof that optimizes their oral health and reveals their best smiles.
Keeping your teeth clean and healthy through routine preventive care is at the heart of our practice. We love seeing patients for their regular check-ups and cleanings. These visits give us an opportunity to answer any questions you have, monitor your oral health so we can identify any issues at the earliest stage possible, and simply get to know you and your family. When your teeth and gums are cleaned regularly, they are less likely to develop cavities, gum disease, or other painful issues. With professional cleanings, we can eliminate any tartar and plaque that has built up on your teeth and polish them, giving you a “clean slate” and a sparkling smile.
Beyond preventative visits
Modern dental needs go beyond routine cleanings and check-ups for many patients, and our team of dental professionals is equipped with not just the technologies, but also the skills, experience, and artistry necessary to help you achieve the healthy and beautiful smile you have always wanted.
- Sedation dentistry helps patients who have dental anxieties, severe gag reflexes, or the need for multiple procedures to feel calm and relaxed throughout their treatment.
- For patients who have cavities or decay, we offer tooth-colored fillings, inlays and onlays, and dental crowns to restore the shape, function, and appearance of your tooth.
- Life is unpredictable! When a dental emergency strikes, we provide emergency dental care to get you out of pain and restore the health and function of your smile quickly so you can get back to your normal routine.
- Whether life events or genetics have led to aesthetic issues with your smile, if you want to change something about it, you are not alone. We offer a variety of cosmetic dental services that range from teeth whitening to full smile makeovers, using the latest dental materials and technologies to craft a natural-looking smile that is uniquely yours.
- Custom-made mouthguards help reduce stresses on the teeth, jaw, and joints for patients who clench and grind their teeth.
- For patients suffering from jaw or joint pain, TMJ diagnosis and treatment and occlusal adjustments can help relieve the symptoms that are negatively affecting your life and restore a healthy bite to prevent future complications.
At the dental practice of Claire Cho, D.D.S., we believe that informed patients have the best outcomes. We strive to make our patients true partners in their care and use every opportunity to answer questions and help educate patients to they can make informed decisions about their oral health. To schedule your appointment, call our Aliso Viejo office today at (949) 541-2529!