Revolutionary LANAP Laser Treatment
Periodontal disease is a very serious disease of the gums. And if left untreated, it will only get worse and may affect one’s overall health. Nevertheless, there is a revolutionary treatment to handle periodontal disease called the LANAP Laser Treatment. So, if you’re browsing for “LANAP Laser Treatment near me in Aliso Viejo,” just know that Claire Cho DDS is the place to turn to.
What is LANAP Laser Treatment?
LANAP (Laser-Assisted New Attachment Procedure) is a laser procedure that is a minimally invasive alternative for patients with advanced gum disease. So, instead of going through the pain associated with traditional gum surgery with a scalpel, the laser does the same functions in LANAP treatment. With this treatment, patients have less discomfort, less pain, and shorter recovery times.
Why Should You Choose This Dentist?
For over 31 years, Dr. Claire Cho has been providing high-quality, exceptional care in dentistry. In fact, she is one of the few dentists in this area who provide LANAP. As a result of her work, patients are very satisfied with their services, and consistently leaves Dr. Cho a 5-star rating on Google.
The following includes what to expect when getting a LANAP procedure from Dr. Cho:
- Measuring the extent of gums and teeth detachment.
- Using pulsed laser light to kill disease-causing bacteria. This light treats infected tissues.
- Using an ultrasonic scaler and passing the laser over the areas to assist in forming a clot.
- Help reattach the gums against the teeth by compressing them together.
- Check on your bite and adjust it as needed to prevent too much pressure from being placed on certain areas of your mouth.
LANAP Laser Treatment in Aliso Viejo, California
For more information about LANAP Laser Treatment, contact Claire Cho DDS today. Call today to schedule an appointment at (949) 541-2529!Back to LANAP Page