Safe and Effective Professional Teeth Whitening from a Trusted Cosmetic Dentist
We all want a beautiful, white smile, don’t we? After all, a stunning smile can pack a heck of a punch. Your spectacular smile can put people at ease. It can light a dull room and pick up people when feeling down. Most importantly, a bright smile exudes confidence around others, whether in an interview, date, or social setting.
Unfortunately, years of living may have left you with a smile short of bright and dazzling. Thankfully, professional teeth whitening is a quick and affordable way to improve your smile. Whenever you want to whiten your smile in Aliso Viejo, California, you can always count on Claire Cho, DDS. Dr. Claire Cho will get you safer, faster, and more dependable whitening results.
Professional Teeth Whitening Options
The desire and pursuit for whiter teeth may drive you to try store-bought whitening products. However, this route will leave you frustrated and, in worse cases, with a damaged smile. If you want to brighten your smile, ditch the trial-and-error methods. Instead, opt for tried-and-tested professional teeth whitening. Here are the two options dentists use to whiten your teeth:
- In-office teeth whitening: This treatment is done under the dentist’s watch. We carefully isolate your soft tissues and apply a potent whitening gel to your teeth. Depending on the chemicals used, we may use a special light or laser for faster results. In-office teeth whitening guarantees whiter results in one session, and the dentist can customize your results depending on the shade you want.
- At-home teeth whitening: Your dentist may recommend custom-made whitening trays to whiten your teeth anytime and anywhere.
Teeth whitening isn’t a lifetime thing. While your dentist will give tips to keep your smile stain-free, you will need a touch-up whitening session at least once a year to restore the sheen.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
Not sure whether you should whiten your teeth? Consider the benefits below to make up your mind.
- Teeth whitening lifts your self-confidence and esteem.
- It improves your oral health.
- It’s one of the most affordable ways to rejuvenate your smile.
- It makes you look youthful.
- It’s quick.
If you are looking for a teeth whitening dentist in Aliso Viejo, California, please dial (949) 541-2529 to reach out to Dr. Claire Cho. Claire Cho, DDS offers numerous teeth whitening options to brighten your smile with speed and comfort.