Fill Gaps with Front Teeth Implants in Mission Viejo, CA
Are you finding yourself withholding your smile because of missing teeth? Whether it’s one or multiple, lost teeth can diminish your confidence to the extent you avoid talking or smiling around others. The good news is that you do not have to continue living in agony. Instead, you can fill gaps with front teeth implants in Mission Viejo, CA, to get you smiling confidently again.
Dental issues for missing front teeth
While hampering your smile is the number one noticeable sign of missing teeth, other dental problems you encounter due to lost teeth include:
- Difficulty chewing food: If you have one or more teeth missing, you may find chewing food difficult and uncomfortable. This dysfunction may relegate you to only enjoy easy-to-chew foods.
- Difficulty pronouncing some words: Given that the teeth play an integral role in your speech, lost teeth may alter the way you pronounce certain words.
- Shifting of adjacent teeth: Teeth act as placeholders to keep the adjacent teeth in their position. That said, missing teeth may cause healthy, adjacent teeth to shift over time, damaging your smile even more.
- Bone loss: Due to missing teeth, the body tries to heal itself—regrettably, this self-healing results in bone resorption. Fortunately, dental implants can save bone loss by stimulating the jawbone, just like your natural teeth.
- Poor oral health: Taking care of your teeth is integral in preventing gum diseases and preserving your teeth. Once teeth shift and become misaligned, it may become difficult for your toothbrush to reach certain areas. The results? Cavities and bad breath may start cropping up.
While missing teeth could be wreaking havoc on your dental health, you can salvage the situation by getting dental implants from Claire Cho DDS. With our dental implants, you will have found a long-lasting solution to fill gaps in your mouth.
Dental implants for missing teeth
Would you like to regain your confidence by replacing your missing front teeth in Mission Viejo, CA? Please contact (949) 541-2529 to book an appointment with Claire Cho DDS. When you come, you will meet Dr. Claire Cho, whose passion is to see every patient smile with confidence.