What You Need to Know About Cosmetic Dental Benefits
It seems like many people in Aliso Viejo, California, were born with gorgeous smiles. However, life can take a toll on your smile. In addition to teeth becoming more yellow or discolored over time, accidents, injuries, and decay can also alter the look of your smile.
When your smile isn’t at its best, it affects your self-confidence. Also, studies show that people with beautiful smiles are more successful. Fortunately, if you have something you’d like to improve about your smile, cosmetic dentistry may be able to help you get the smile you deserve.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry helps people improve the look of their gums, bite, and teeth. With cosmetic dentistry, a dentist can alter your teeth’ shape, size, color, and position. Some cosmetic dentistry procedures can even improve the function of your teeth.
Cosmetic Dentistry Options
Here are some of the options for cosmetic dentistry offered by Dr. Claire Cho and her team.
- Porcelain veneers: You can hide several imperfections with veneers at the front of your smile.
- Gentle gum reshaping: If you have a “gummy” smile, gentle reshaping of the gums can improve your look.
- CEREC same-day dental crowns: With these fast and easy crowns, you can improve not just the look of your teeth but also your teeth’s function.
- Orthodontic treatments: If you have crooked teeth, you have lots of options for straightening them with everything from traditional metal braces to clear Invisalign aligners.
- Professional teeth whitening: Nothing beats professional teeth whitening for a bright, winning smile.
The Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
It’s obvious that cosmetic dentistry can make your smile more beautiful, but what are some of the benefits of cosmetic dentistry?
- Relationships will improve because you’ll be more self-confident and approachable.
- You’ll make a better first impression, which can be key with job interviews and dating.
- People with beautiful smiles look healthier.
Cosmetic Dental Benefits in Aliso Viejo, California
Do you want to learn more about cosmetic dental services? Dr. Claire Cho and her team at Claire Cho DDS in Aliso Viejo, California, are here to serve you. Give us a call at (949) 541-2529 or request an appointment online today.Back to Cosmetic Page