CEREC Single Visit Dentistry - Aliso Viejo, CA
CEREC is a revolutionary way to restore damaged teeth in a single visit in our office without gooey impressions or uncomfortable temporaries. Dr. Cho is pleased to offer her patients CEREC restoration services – an advanced method of creating precisely-designed, color-matched, and highly resilient ceramic restorations right in our office without sending anything out to a lab. From simple fillings, to full crowns or porcelain veneers, CEREC delivers results effectively and efficiently.
How does CEREC work?
After examining the tooth and determining the best course of treatment, the tooth would be prepared. Using the CEREC system, an optical impression is taken in the mouth using a state-of-the-art 3D camera. This digital image replaces the physical impression required in traditional procedures. High-tech CAD/CAM software allows Dr. Cho to design every precise detail of your restoration with the accuracy and artistry you’ve come to expect from our practice. This software allows us to customize the exact shape of the restoration to fit the particular needs of the damaged tooth. Once the restoration has been designed by Dr. Cho, the exact design specifications are milled on-site. In a matter of minutes, your all-ceramic, color-matched restoration is ready for placement. The new restoration is then fitted, polished, and bonded for permanence. Your tooth is restored back to its natural structure, function, and beauty.
What’s the CEREC advantage?
- Single appointment treatment in a matter of 2-3 hours
- Less natural tooth structure is lost in the crown preparation
- Metal-free dentistry – The CEREC enamel-like material is biocompatible with the soft tissues in the mouth and provides a high-grade, anti-abrasive, and plaque resistant finish.
- Reduced risk of complications or future compromise
- Improved exact color matching as opposed to laboratory-fabricated crowns.
Our Google Patient Review
First crown, and got it done same day. I have known Dr. Cho for 5 years. She is great and the staff was fantastic!